Master of Science in Health Administration (MSHA) is one of the fastest growing disciplines in the world. The degree prepares graduates to counter wide-ranging issues prevalent in the healthcare industry. It provides an opportunity to graduates who prefer to work in leading health care organizations, in both public and private sector. This program aims to cater current and future healthcare administrators to broaden their experience and knowledge, as well as improve their strategic and executive approach to the healthcare industry.
- MHA / MBBS / BDS / BS Nursing / D Pharm or an equivalent and relevant 16 year degree program from an HEC recognized institution
- IAS Admission Test
- HEC as well as Punjab University’s Admission Criteria
The program prepares students to assume leadership positions in a broad range of health services organizations, including both public sector and private hospitals.
MS in Health Administration is a two-years program comprising of three semester course work and a six months allowance for thesis writing after the course work. The maximum duration for completion is 4 years.
The MSHA degree will be awarded upon completion of 24 credit hours’ coursework (12 credit hours’ core courses+12 credit hours’ specialization courses) and a research thesis of 6 credit hours (Two additional specialization courses can be opted in place of the thesis as per HEC policy).
- Research Design
- Research Methods
- Quantitative and Qualitative Data Analysis
- Organization and Management Theory
- Human Behavior in Organizations
- Health Policy and Planning
- Hospital Management
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Healthcare Marketing
- Financial Management in
- Healthcare Organizations
- Health Information Systems
- Health Program and Policy Evaluation
- Healthcare Economics
- Healthcare Security and Insurance
3 Credit hour dissertation is required to complete their degree program.